Grizzly Bear :: Urso cinzento

Grizzlies wander in meadows close to watercourses in the dry steppes of Asia, Arctic shrub lands, and northern temperate forests of North America. They are remarkable animals that can reach a weight of 680 kg, and yet, they can run as fast as 55 km per hour. Their fur often looks frosted and that is why they are called grizzlies. Although it may come as a surprise, about 90% of their diet consists of herbs, berries, fungi and leaf. The remaining 10% are animal carcasses, elks, and where available, salmon.

Creatureshire’s Grizzly bears are available as brooches and post earrings. Their scarves have the colors of shrub lands and the steppes: yellow, brown and light green vegetation, and the light blue sky. Each bear will come with its own “About me” card to remind you of how amazing they are (you can even collect the cards!).

You can find the bear collection in the shop! To celebrate, until the end of September you get free shipping: just use the code BEAR14 on checkout!

Os ursos cinzentos habitam pradarias junto a cursos de água nas estepes Asiáticas, na tundra do Ártico, e nas florestas temperadas da América do Norte. São animais impressionantes que podem atingir 680 kg, e ainda assim, são capazes de correr a 55 km por hora. É frequente terem o pelo com uma aparência grisalha, e é daí que vem o nome em inglês. Pode parecer surpreendente, mas 90% da dieta destes animais são ervas, bagas, fungos e folhas. Os outros 10% são carcassas de animais, veados, e salmão.

Os ursos cinzentos de Creatureshire estão disponíveis como pregadeiras e brincos. Têm cachecóis com as cores das estepes e das pradarias: amarelo, castanho e verde claro da vegetação, e o azul pálido do céu. Cada urso vem com um cartão “About Me” com alguns factos sobre estes animais (e os cartões podem ser colecionados!).

Podem encontrar a coleção urso na loja! Para celebrar, até ao final de Setembro os portes são gratis: basta usar o código BEAR14 no checkout!

Bear collection - Grizzly bear series

Bear collection – Grizzly bear series

Grizzly bear series, brooch and earrings

Grizzly bear series, brooch and earrings

Collectible creature card featuring the grizzly bear

Collectible creature card featuring the grizzly bear

Share your thoughts on this!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s