As I have mentioned on my previous post, the tutorial for the Christmas tree is part in the Crafty Christmas tutorial link-up organised by Laura Howard. There are lots of lovely projects to have fun with and it is really great to see how much effort and dedication people have put in their own projects. I invite you to explore them and if you fancy try them… I have already a couple of ideas in mind!
You can find the link for all the projects under the photos. Have fun!
Lembram-se de vos ter dito no meu último post que o tutorial da árvore de Natal era parte de uma iniciativa da Laura Howard? A ideia é partilhar tutoriais com o tema do Natal feitos por pessoas de vários blogues. Existem imensos projectos giros para fazer nesta época e é fantástico ver o esforço e dedicação que as pessoas puseram nos seus projectos. Convido-vos a explorá-los e a experimentarem algumas ideias… eu já tenho algumas ideias em mente!
Podem encontrar o link para todos os projectos debaixo das fotos. Divirtam-se!
- In the first row: Felt House Gift Tag Holder at I ManuFatti; Christmas Trinket Hoop Mobile at Carina’s Craft Blog; Felt Polar Bear Ornament at La Creature and You; Christmas Hoop – Claire Payne.
- In the second row: Embroidered Christmas Mug Rug at Button Button; Polymer Clay Star Ornaments at Saraccino; Knitted Christmas Stockings Garland at Knit Me a Cake
- In the third row: DIY Christmas Ribbon at Adventures & Tea Parties; Embroidered Mistletoe Ornament at Bugs and Fishes; Scented Salt Dough Ornaments at Retro Delicious; Crochet Christmas Tree Decorations at Homemade@MyPlace.
- In the forth row: Christmas Cross Stitch Raccoon Ornament at Hugs are Fun, Polymer Clay Christmas Tree by me; Christmas Wish-List Felt Envelope at Jumbleberries; Felt Christmas Tree Toy at Pinwheels and Stories.
- In the first row: Let it Snow Embroidery Pattern at A Little Happy Place; Festive Wanderers Embroidery Pattern at Unexpected Kitty; Festive Felt and Fabric Coasters at Betz White; Holiday Ribbon Pillow at Mrs. Saint Nick.
- In the second row: Felt Gingerbread Man Gift Tag at Grace’s Favours; Crochet Christmas Star Jar Covers at Dinki Dots; Edible Christmas Ornaments at Hydrangea Girl.
- In the third row: Cross Stitch Christmas Trees at Made by Mrs M; Secret Love Letter Christmas Gift Tag at Crafts of Texture; Applique Love Christmas Card at Halcyon Threads; Christmas Mini Mitts at The Crimson Rabbit.
- In the fourth row: Felt Reindeer Ornament at Pickle-Lily; Christmas Carousel at Aura Verde Crafts; Embroidered Christmas Stocking Ornament at Cocojude; Stencilled Christmas Embroidery Hoop at Angharad.